Italian Crockpot Chicken Soup


Ingredients

- 3 large or 4 small chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 14 oz. can of full fat coconut milk
- 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes with juices or you could also use fresh diced tomatoes
- one or two cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- other veggies you may choose. Next time, I am going to add in some mushrooms and spinach.

Instructions

Cook over medium for 7 hours or so. Then just use two forks and shred the chicken. That is it! No fuss!



Ooooohhhh! This was so yummy! It was comfort food at its healthiest! Creamy, flavorful, the chicken was literally melting in my mouth, and I even had a little bit left over for lunch today with my salad. I am going to be making this recipe every week!

Enjoy a no-guilt, comfort meal!

0 commentaires:

Popular Recipes

Blogger Template by HEALTHY RECIPES